Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Heidi Finally Speaks On Marriage Split!


I don't know about yall, but I don't believe these two for one bit!!! They would sell their momma's dirty draws to the media just for some publicity. So, do what this information what you will!

Heidi Montag has finally broken her silence about her supposed "split" from husband/the devil Spencer Pratt.
"I needed some alone time. There are so many lies out there about me and I just needed space – even away from my husband."
YAWWWWN!
"I had to get away from the lies my family and supposed friends are saying about me," says Montag. "It's time to concentrate on myself."
Your azz should've done this YEARS ago! Why the epiphany now???
"I've always loved Spencer," says Montag, "but right now we're working on things."
WELP....they'll be back together by the end of the summer! Mark my words........

In the mean time, Montag plans to spend the summer with pal and new roommate Jen Bunney (Lauren Conrad's childhood friend), which will be captured on film as they will be shooting their own reality show. Montag is also working on writing a movie script.

Gimme a damn break, Heidi!!! Does everything have to be taped? Go back to Colorado, STAT! You obviously have lost touch with reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment