Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The Kardashians Cover "LA Confidential" Mag + Major Rating For Premiere!


How GORGE are these ladies?!?!?!

The beautiful and "soap opera" stars the Kardashian girls cover the fall issue of LA Confidential magazine!

Check out some excerpts from the mag, plus info on them breaking records for the season premiere on E......


KHLOÉ’S PERFECT LA DAY:
The other day Lamar and I had a day off together, and we both slept in until 10 AM, woke up, I made breakfast, and we fell back asleep. It was hot, so I went swimming while he hung outside. It was just peaceful. We played Monopoly on our iPads.

How did I know it would involve Lamar??? LOL

KOURTNEY ON MOTHERHOOD:
I think it’s definitely changed my relationship with my mom and my relationship with everyone in some way. I can’t even imagine that she had six kids—it gives me a whole new respect for her. I hope Mason does whatever makes him happy. I look to my dad for standards of what I would want someone to be like.

KIM ON HER FUTURE:
There’s no turning back. I can’t hide from the spotlight and take a break from my career. I’m hoping to find someone who understands and accepts it. I would love to have my own line of clothes, shoes and accessories in the future. I love fashion and love having a brand for my fans.


I  know I joke them a lot, but way to take advantage of their time in the spotlight....gotta respect their hustle. I really like these girls!

And speaking of their popularity, the Season 5 premiere of their hit reality show Keeping Up With The Kardashian, was the series’ highest-rated and most-watched season opener ever and the network’s 2nd most-watched telecast ever. It averaged nearly 4.7 million total viewers, up 14%  over last season’s debut. It also ranked as E’s second highest-rated telecast ever among adults 18-34, adults 18-49, women 18-34 and women 18-49, second only to last season’s record-breaking finale.

NIIIICE!

Images: Jack Guy/ LA Confidential

No comments:

Post a Comment