Monday, August 9, 2010

Lebron James' Girlfriend, Savannah Brinson, Featured In "Harper's Bazaar"


Savannah Brinson, girlfriend to NBA star Lebron James, is featured in the new issue of Harper's Bazaar magazine where she gives her thoughts on their move to Miami, being thrust into the spotlight and Lebron James as a father and companion.

Excerpts under the break along with video clip.....

On bring thrust into the spotlight:
"I've always been in the background. Now that magazines and the paparazzi are taking pictures of me, it's kind of weird. I never thought it would get to this magnitude, but clearly I was mistaken."

On the backlash (burning his jersey) Lebron received for choosing Miami:
"You have fans and you think they're going to roll with you no matter what, and then they burn your jersey? It's unfair," Brinson says. "But they did it. It's over."

Her thoughts on moving to Miami:
"Personally, Miami was not my favorite place. Vacationing there is great: You go for three days and get some sun, and it's time to go home," she explains. But the weather helped win her over. "When they told me it doesn't get any colder than 50 degrees, that sold me. We get below-zero weather in Cleveland. ... I can't wait to have a sunny Christmas," she says. "It will definitely be an adjustment, but we'll make it. We're not complaining."

Savannah on Lebron:
"Whatever LeBron felt was comfortable, I'm with him," she continues. "I just love him so much. We're soul mates."

Lebron on Savannah:

"A person like myself always needs a great sidekick and a person you can rely on no matter the circumstances. And she's that," he says. "She's got my back, and I love her for that."

CUTE!!!!

On the groupies once he gets to Miami:
"I'm not worried," she declares, sounding assured. "We're good. Our relationship is good."

I know that's right! Confident, ain't she.....



She appears very down to earth! LeBron seems luck to have her...someone who knows you just for being YOU!

To read the full feature, CLICK HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment