Monday, August 9, 2010

Spotted: Montana Fishburne + Her Excitement On Her Sex Tape


A.HUGE.EMBARRASSMENT.

Montana Fishburne, Laurence Fishburne's daughter, was spotted at  Hollywood Boulevard over the weekend who was reportedly paid $25,000 to star in "Montana Fishburne: An A List Daughter Makes her XXX Debut," which is due out this Tuesday.

Montana says, "This is something I want to do. I know they're doing it out of concern for me, but I want people to see it (in reference to her father's close friends reportedly offering Vivid Entertainment nearly $1 million to stop sales). I want people to buy my movie, so I am happy they didn't buy it all. Miss Fishburne added, "I want my whole family to be proud of me in anything I do, in any career I choose, I want them to be proud of me, whether I was being a doctor. I know why it's 'taboo,' but I think everyone should be proud. I am proud of my body, I'm proud of what I've done, and I'm proud of the work I did."

DADDY ISSUES!

Images: PacificCoastNews


1 comment:

  1. DAMN MOntana, u father cant even make any more movies b/c of ur hoe ass. I mean what happened, was dad absent in ur life or something. DAMN. i mean u set and i wanna do a sex tape. WTF

    ReplyDelete