Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Drew Barrymore Covers "Harper's Bazaar".......


......and looking quite MAHHHHVELOUS, might I add! LOVE her.....
"I actually really love to lie in bed, watch TV, be a total sloth, and eat my favorite food: Kraft macaroni and cheese. Last night I was watching The Next Food Network Star, eating mac and cheese, and feeling grand. And that was after I wore a sequined Givenchy gown with giant holes cut out of it."
Drew's "two or three hours of exercise" a week is paying off. "But," she cautions, "there is some lighting where I absolutely resemble Shamu. People have to know that you pick the best pictures where the lighting is beautiful and the angles are right and the body positions are gorgeous. And then, guess what, you turn, sit, hit the wrong light, and your belly flaps over and we all look human again."
Drew won't be giving Jillian Michaels a run for her money anytime soon, though. "I can apply myself at my job 20 hours a day, seven days a week. But I can't apply myself to my body more than a couple hours a week. I have no passion for fanaticism. The psychology when you just forgive yourself and enjoy what nature gave you is so liberating."
This is why I love her....she's just like you and I!

To read the full interview, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment