Thursday, September 16, 2010

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Ya know, I'm more mad at MYSELF (I can admit that) for continuing to post on these two trolls!

In the biggest display I've ever seen of "Heeeeeey, look at us", Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt are lower than low. I mean, are you guys THAT desperate for the spotlight???

Heidi, you can put your hand down....everyone sees that you are wearing your ring again! And Spencer, for the love of all things furry, PLEASE take a lawn mower to that shyt!

These two honestly disgust me. I've made this request to them before, but to no avail....my wishes weren't granted: GO.PLAY.IN.TRAFFIC.

Images: PacificCoastNews

2 comments:

  1. No, but seriously...wats up with his face? haha..I think you should just stop posting on them..haha, it would be the best thing for all of us..jk

    ReplyDelete