Wednesday, September 15, 2010

LeAnn Rimes Speaks About Cheating On Her Ex-Husband


In the October issue of her SHAPE magazine cover:
"I understand why people are disappointed in me, especially since I grew up as America's sweetheart. I think any relationship is hard to get out of, and I don't think the way I did it was right. I did one of the most selfish things that I possibly could do, in hurting someone else. It wasn't a fulfilling marriage for either of us," she tells Shape. "As we got older, we grew apart."
Still, Rimes knows that "there are lessons in it for me to learn" and says she's figured out what she calls "the most important thing," which is "cultivating strength from rough situations." 
Girl, BYE!!! Cheating is Cheating. Look out for Karma....it's coming!

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment