Friday, September 17, 2010

Omarion's Unique Style


When it comes to fashion, I would like to think I am pretty open and accepting of people's style. I mean, let's be honest....Style/Fashion should be expressive. I don't believe that it is a right or wrong factor. It should about how you feel, yes?

Which brings up my point with R&B singer Omarion. He has been hitting quite a few events this week like NYFW, etc. in some very innneresting 'fits that have lots of people talking.

I never looked at Omarion as a stylish person before (don't even know if would give him that "stamp" now), but it seems he is trying to make a statement to the public that he likes to have fun with clothes.

Case and point, this red ensemble. Personally, I am not a fan of the look (exactly what is in the vintage MCM briefcase, Koolaid man?), but that is why my name is Flash and his is Omarion!

So Dancers, I must ask....Do We Like Omarion's Style?

More flix under the break of the young gent.....

Gym socks?
Is that a one-piece?

1 comment:

  1. Boy Stop W/ the MCM briefcase. There is only one Taz Arnold. Dont try and copy!

    http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images?_adv_prop=image&fr=yfp-t-892-s&va=taz+arnold

    ReplyDelete