Monday, September 13, 2010

Taylor Swift Nervous To Sing New Song At VMAs!


Awwwww........Tay-Tay!

So now that the VMAs are over, there are all sorts of reports that are coming out surrounding Taylor Swift's new song, Innocent, that she wrote reportedly wrote for Kanye West.
"Taylor was a nervous wreck before she hit the stage last night," the friend said. "She knew Kanye was in the building and was terrified and praying that he wouldn't pull another stunt. Taylor rejected Kanye's offer to sing a song he wrote about the entire stage-storming innocent and had no idea how he would react to the song she wrote and performed about him."
Taylor, I thought you did a wonderful job (all things considered!). I know it had to have been tough for a young girl to perform such a personal yet understanding song to a man that "stole your shine" last year. Your momma raised you well!

I posed this question on TWITTER yesterday, but for the life of me I don't understand why some folks are so upset with Taylor Swift, making comments like "nobody knew about her before Kanye West", "F*ck Taylor", "she's not innocent", etc. It's mind boggling! The poor child did NOTHING wrong, but some people are attacking her? IDIOTS.....

Oh well, I think both of them have gotten out their feelings artistically and are ready to move one.

I dig them both!

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment