Thursday, November 18, 2010

Dr. Dre And Snoop Dogg On The Video Set For "Kush"

 Is that Dre or Incredible Hulk? I'm confused....

Will Dre FINALLY release Detox? Or are we getting our hopes up high? Do you still care anymore?

Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg were spotted in downtown Los Angeles on the set of Dre's new video "Kush" off the highly anticipated Detox album.

“There was a version of ["Kush"] that leaked that I wasn’t really happy about, so we’re gonna go on and push it and put it out because everybody seems to like it,” Dre told Power 106’s Big Boy of the smokers’ anthem, which is available now on iTunes. “It’s about weed smoking and I don’t want people to think that that’s what my album is about. This is actually the only song with that type of content in it. It’s not a representation of what the album is.”

Lookahere, Dre....just hurry up with the album! I'm waiting...

Images: Photo by Photo Agency
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment