Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Prince William & Kate Middleton Attend A Press Conference


The newly engaged Prince William and Kate Middleton looked DIVINE as they posed for photographers in the State Rooms of St. James’ Palace earlier today. 

Speaking to the press, Will exclaimed, “We are both very, very happy.” Kate also commented on joining the Royal family, “It was a daunting prospect. Hopefully I’ll take it in my stride.”

Daunting I'm sure...way to keep it real, Kate!

It is being reported that Prince William gave his late mother Diana’s ring to Kate for their engagement. The ring is an oval sapphire surrounded by diamonds.

BELLA!!!

Enjoy more flix under the break....


 
 
 
Kate is beautiful!

My wish is for them to have a HUUUUUGE wedding! Yes, I know we are living in tough economical times but they should just go big....BIGGER than when his mother wed his father. Why not?! Especially because I would love to see the pics....lol.

Images: Getty Images

No comments:

Post a Comment