Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Rihanna Speaks On Romance With Drake


In an interview with Angie Martinez on Hot 97, Rihanna speaks on her budding romance with Drake:
"We weren’t really sure what it was. We just went out—my friends, his friends. I definitely was attracted to Drake, but I think it is what it is, like it was what it was,” she continues. “We didn’t want to take it any further. It was at a really fragile time in my life, so I just didn’t want to get too serious with anything or anyone at that time. Drake is awesome. We remain friends and we had fun shooting this video and working together on this song."
Oh aiiight. I can't see it with you two anyway....Drake seems a tab bit too goofy!

And what does Rihanna's current boyfriend feel about her and Drake's chemistry in their video?
“[He] never said it out loud, but I don’t know what he’s thinking,” she laughs. “He watched it the other day and he was like, ‘I love that video. It’s a great video, babe.’ I don’t know how true that really was, but he seemed to like it.”
He's lying...lol!

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment