Monday, November 15, 2010

Twitter Beef: Diddy VS Jay Electronica


Over the weekend, it was announced that Jay-Z and Roc Nation signed up and coming rap phenom Jay Electronica. Some may ask, okay...what is the big deal? Well, apparently Diddy and Bad Boy have been trying to sign Jay Electronica for over a year now, but it doesn't seem Electronica wanted to go that route.

Ummmmmm, can you blame him?

Well, Diddy had Twitter buzzing for posting a tweet after the signing that said:
Damn it hurts in a whole other way when someone you felt and I mean really felt was your Friend, Betrays you. It hurts when Breathe.
Whoa!

Many wondered WHO in fact Diddy was referring to? Was it Jay-Z or Jay-E?

This morning, Diddy cleared up the speculation:
Before we start the week off with Rumors. I am not mad at Jay Z! I'm not mad at anyone! Jz was not the friend I was referring 2 Be clear.
One thing I can't stand is for someone to throw a rock, and THEN hide their hand. Who were you talking about Diddy? Man UP!!!

Electronica echoed my similar sentiment and took to his Twitter in reply to Diddy's tweet:
you should be more clear than that too brother. betrayal is a serious allegation. real talk

and you know im gonnabe me so i ant gonna be holding my tongue if you gon be out here emotional and wreckless with it.

I said what i got to say. yall can continue on. ~Prodigy

#WhateverHappenedTo Congratulations Blackman, i'm happy for you. 
AGREED!

Diddy replied:
@JayElectronica I proud of you! I'm happy for you. I love you! I congratulate you' I'm not mad at you! All I wanna do is see you win! All love
And then Electronica:
@iamdiddy Thank you Blackman. Now Lets GO!!!! #NoBitchassness in 2011. Lets GO!!!
THAT.WAS.A.READ.!!!

So.....who were you talking about Diddy? I want answers....

1 comment: