Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Blake Lively: CHANEL Ambassador!


I've said it time and time again....Blake Lively is slowly turning into the 2010 Sarah Jessica Parker! Fashion houses all over the world adore her and she has a budding fashion sense that we all can be envious of!

Here, the Gossip Girls star was spotted on the Manhattan set of  the popular show earlier this afternoon looking quite stylish all while braving the chilly NYC weather.

In related news, Lady Lively has just been named the official ambassador and the new face of CHANEL's Mademoiselle handbag line. MAYJAH!

So what does that mean? She gets all of the CHANEL handbags and clothing that she wants? I gotta find a way that her and I can connect, ya dig?

CHANEL's Karl Lagerfeld had this to say about Blake:
"She's a kind of American dream girl. I think she will become a great actress. It [the shoot] was an easy job because everyone fell in love with her."
I can believe that!

And how does Blake feel about her new role?
"How did Cinderella feel when she slipped on the glass slipper? How did Snow White feel when she met her Prince Charming? A dream come true is an understatement. I can say that I feel like the happiest, luckiest girl around."

"I will always feel [the bag] is more than just a purse," she tells WWD. "It's a quilted case full of lipstick, love letters and the dreams and possibilities that I have always felt every time I see that beautiful CC."
Awww, Blake is a gem!

More flix under the break.....


 

Images: WENN

No comments:

Post a Comment