Thursday, January 6, 2011

Elizabeth Edwards Left NOTHING To Husband John Edwards In The Will!


Ha! Can't say I blame her....NOT.ONE.BIT.!!!

Elizabeth Edwards' will has been released, and in it she has pretty much left EVERYTHING in her possession to her 3 children. Elizabeth Edwards wrote in the will: "All of my furniture, furnishings, household goods, jewelry, china, silverware and personal effects and any automobiles owned by me at the time of my death, I give and bequeath to my children."

Elizabeth's eldest daughter, Catharine Edwards - who is a lawyer in Washington, DC - is named as executor of the will. And much to our surprise, Elizabeth's estranged husband John Edwards is not mentioned even once in the will.


Trust me...that was her way of sticking it to him one last time! I know us (women)....


Elizabeth's death certificate, which has also just been released, reveals that the cause of death was metastatic breast cancer.

To read the full will, CLICK HERE.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment