Thursday, January 6, 2011

I See Jay-Z Is Back On THIS Look Again!

 

And I can't say I'm a big fan of it!

Previously when Jay-Z sported this "I am a poor African boy in the village, and don't have a comb" look, he was in the studio working on an album and didn't want to cut his hair until it was complete? Are we back on that Jay? Are we not getting our hair cut until after you and Kanye finish your masterpiece? We'll see....

The Brooklyn MC stepped out on the streets of NYC earlier today reportedly meeting up with the homie Kanye West.

Lemme just keep it all the way funky with you Jay (and I mean this with the utmost respect and admiration)....Ummmmmm, you ain't that cute to be sporting this 'do, okay? A person with your face should be well put together at all times.

Again, I love you....

Images: INF Daily

1 comment:

  1. I agree he is looking very Brother Numsey likely SHOUT OUT TO ALL MY AFRICANS STAND UP

    ReplyDelete