Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Nicole Richie Gets BRIGHT And BOLD For "Lucky" Mag!


My gal!

Nicole Richie is the latest covergirl to flash that KODAK smile on the February 2011 cover of Lucky Magazine. 

It appears marriage is agreeing with her as the newlywed speaks on marriage, kids and fashion!

On her fashion philosophy
To me, fashion is about fun. I’ve always experimented. I dyed my hair purple, and I dyed my hair green, and I went through a Punky Brewster phase, a preppy phase, a goth phase, a girly phase, a grunge phase…I’m sure my style won’t stop here.”


On the number of vintage Chanel bags in her closet
“That’s not a fair question! Okay, 30, but I stole a lot of them from my mom!”


On her new accessories line, House of Harlow 1960:
“I don’t wear dainty jewelry. I like to be a little over the top.”

No comments:

Post a Comment