Thursday, January 6, 2011

Tiny Speaks About Being T.I.'s "Ride Or Die Chick"


In an interview with Vibe magazine, Tameka "Tiny" Harris speaks about her beloved husband T.I. and always being in his corner:
“I’m down for him. You have to know this person would do the same for you. Being down [for T.I.] is the easiest thing to do. He makes it so easy. He sets it out so great and perfect for me. He’s like ‘You ain’t got to work, you ain’t got to do this or that.’ Just be with me. And we enjoy each other. It’s not hard to stay down. The least I can do is give back, and make sure I’m 100 percent and a strong woman.”
I don't know about yall, but I am NOT moved by her and T.I.'s relationship...AT ALL! This whole notion of her being his "ride or die chick" is NOT cute to me. I can understand standing by and supporting your man, but some actions should NOT receive a co-sign. And to not want your woman to do anything with her life other than "be with me" is just flat out GHETTO, TRAGIC and WRETCHED!

Dah well....yall don't hear me though! If they like it, I guess I gotta love it....

2 comments: