Friday, January 7, 2011

Who Is This Budding New Talent?

Well if you can't tell by now by her striking resemblance, her name is Elizabeth Olsen, 21-year old sister to Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen (the namesake of their fashion line Elizabeth and James)!

The budding new star is featured in the latest issue of V Magazine for their Discovery Issue which honors up and coming talent. So what is her talent? She's an actress that has spent time studying acting at Moscow's Art Theatre School: 
"If I could live a parallel life, I would live in Russia....The [stage combat] teacher and I got along even though he didn't speak English. He was trying to demonstrate something and asked for a guy. I kind of scoffed and raised my hand, because he didn't ask any of the chicks to volunteer. And we did this exercise where you have to block someone from slapping your head. It was funny, though because he wasn't letting me down easy; I actually had to work to avoid getting hit."
Someone to look out for!

Image: V Magazine
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment