Monday, February 7, 2011

Christina Aguilera Flubs Lines Of "The National Anthem", But Ummmmmm....I Didn't Even Realize!



I thought she did GREAT, nonetheless!!!

The Pop songstress explains her embarrassing flub:
“I got so lost in the moment of the song that I lost my place. I can only hope that everyone could feel my love for this country and that the true spirit of it’s anthem still came through.”
While on Twtter last night, I noticed MANY people were relentless with the negative comments of Christina's huge mess-up. As if they could've done it better...SMH! People KILLLLLLLL me!

As for which lines she flubbed, according to Rap-Up: "Instead of singing, “O’er the ramparts we watched, were so gallantly streaming,” she repeated the line, “What so proudly we hailed at the twilight’s last gleaming,” changing the word “hailed” to “watched.”

Did you notice, Dancers?

1 comment: