Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Diane Kruger Covers "Glamour" Magazine.....FAB!


I think she is becoming one of my faves!

German actress (Troy; Inglourious Basterds) and former model Diane Kruger graces the cover of GLAMOUR magazine in a very fun spread for their March 2011 issue! 

In the feature, she explains her love of fashion, her boyfriend, actor Joshua Jackson, and marrying/divorcing while she was young.

The excerpts under the break.....


FRIGGIN GORGE!

On her love of fashion:
“I truly, genuinely like clothes. Making them is an art form, and wearing them is a form of self-expression. I find it very emotional because I can remember moments in my life - my mood, how I felt - through these clothes.”

On her boyfriend Joshua Jackson:
“We go shopping. But he likes it. I definitely wasn’t fond of these blue sneakers that he wore all the time for about a year and a half.”

On divorcing/marrying while she was younger:
“Without sounding pessimistic, I learned that I don’t believe in marriage. I believe in a commitment that you make in your heart. There’s no paper that will make you stay.”

On her love of fashion:
“I truly, genuinely like clothes. Making them is an art form, and wearing them is a form of self-expression. I find it very emotional because I can remember moments in my life - my mood, how I felt - through these clothes.”
 

Loving this spread!

Images: Glamour

No comments:

Post a Comment