Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Did Gabriel Call Halle The "N-Word"???


Oh Lawwwwd! Here we go with this bullshyt!

Via TMZ:
Halle Berry's baby daddy, Gabriel Aubry, called Halle the 'N' word, and routinely demeaned her with other vulgarities ... sources connected with Halle tell TMZ. We're told ... in addition to calling her the "N" word, he would also call her a "f**king bitch" and other expletives. And the vulgarities are not limited to face-to-face confrontations.  There are vulgar text messages as well. As one source told TMZ, "He constantly demeaned her.  It was awful." Gabriel's reps have not returned our calls. 
Ya know, this doesn't surprise me AT ALL!!! It's become apparent to me that, behind closed doors, you have no idea what is said amongst people. I hope that this is NOT true, but then again, I am not surprised!

SMH

1 comment:

  1. I swear when the relationship goes sour, we go for serious blows

    ReplyDelete