Monday, February 7, 2011

Fergie Defends Christina Aguilera's SB Flub + Speaks On Her Own Performance!


Hold your head up, Christina....Fergie has your back!

While speaking to Dan Patrick's morning show, Black Eyed Peas front-woman Fergie was asked if she had compassion for Christina Aguilera and her performance of the National Anthem at the Super Bowl, to which she replied, "I did." She continued: "Because you know what? It's such a huge venue, your nerves take a hold of you. I completely understand. She's one of the best singers of our time. Nobody can take that away from you. ... But you get nervous at these things. We're human."

Exactly!

As for her own performance, Fergie says: "Some of my notes were pitchy to me. It was so exhilarating. The whole thing. it was so big. That's a once-in-a-lifetime thing."

I like how she kept it real!

No comments:

Post a Comment