Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Kelsey Grammer To Camille: EFF You...I'm Getting Married This Month!!!


This man clearly just doesn't give a PHUCK!!! And it's obvious...

A source close to Kelsey Grammer is confirming that he will wed his new fiance Kayte Walsh at the end of this month in NYC!

The wedding plans are already in motion and "it's going to be beautiful," according to the source.  

Lawwwwwd!

I'm sure you're probably asking how can he get a married when his divorce isn't finalized from estranged wife Camille Grammer? Well the couple have a hearing set for Feb. 7 at which Judge Maren E. Nelson will consider granting Kelsey's request to be declared legally single again.

Oh Kelsey, you're just so sure that the judge will grant the divorce, eh? What if he doesn't?!?!? Cocky bastard!

And now that it's been confirmed that Camille and Kelsey never had a pre-nup (and I'm hearing rumblings that he isn't seeking one with Kayte either - DUMMY), I hope she gets HALF!!! 

*run me my coins*

No comments:

Post a Comment