Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Nicole Kidman Speaks On Her 10-Yr Marriage To Tom Cruise


In the March 2011 issue of "Marie Claire" UK magazine, 43 year old Oscar winning actress Nicole Kidman speaks on her 10 year marriage to Tom Cruise:
“As a couple we were very private. We were not out a lot and we were very, very tight and that’s why we lasted ten years, which is a good amount of time, particularly when you get married at 23. I was never seeking to be a celebrity. But I was prepared to do that for love. And that is something that is hard to do. It’s hard when you’re young. But I’m ready to give up anything for love because, ultimately, that is what you have. You get so much from a relationship when it is filled with love.”
Often times I forget these two were married AND that they share two children together, Connor and Isabella. Nicole primarily only talks about her daughter Sunday and now her newborn Faith. I wonder why?

1 comment: