Thursday, March 24, 2011

Chris Brown's Mother "Very Upset" With Him After GMA Outburst + He Issues An Apology


As she should be! Lemme tell ya, for the most part, mommas always know best!

It's being reported that Chris Brown's mother, Joyce Hawkins, was “very disturbed and upset” about what happened after her son's Good Morning America interview with Robin Roberts.
"Joyce spoke with Chris immediately after he left the studio in midtown. She was very, very upset with him. Joyce isn't only his mother, but his manager as well. She reminded Chris about how hard he had worked on the album, and Joyce didn't seem distressed about the line of questioning that Robyn Roberts gave him regarding Rihanna. Joyce told Chris not to lose his cool again, that is what people expect him to do. Chris listened to his mom, and seemed to take what she said to heart. Chris doesn't want to disappoint Joyce at all, and he could hear it in her voice."
Completely agree with Momma Joyce! After coming so far, why would you give people a reason to ridicule and talk smack about you AGAIN! I REPEAT: with age come maturity.....

Well her words must've hit a nerve with young Chris because he issued an apology yesterday during an appearance on BET's 106&Park! View the video under the break...

*apology starts at the 4:13 mark*
"First of all, I want to apologize to anybody who was startled in the office, or anybody who was offended or really looked, and [was] disappointed at my actions, because I'm disappointed in the way I acted."

"I had to release the anger that I had inside of me. Yes, I got very emotional and I apologize for acting like that.”
In related news, I'm hearing that Chris is on track to sell between 250-275k units. IMPRESSIVE! It would be the 2nd highest selling album of the year, behind Adele.

I guess controversy STILL sells, eh?

Source

1 comment:

  1. Chris u btr stop playing with mom dukes b4 she beat u on tv like Andre Prentice mother did n 6th grade in front of the class. hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete