Monday, March 21, 2011

CONFIRMED: Spice Girl's Mel B. Is Preggers!


In very SURPRISING news, former Spice Girl Melanie Brown has just confirmed that she is pregnant for the 1st time with her husband Stephen Belafonte!

'We're really excited. We wouldn’t have planned and waited for four years to have a baby if we weren’t really excited about it and ready for it, even though you can never really be truly ready,' she told Hello! magazine. 
Speaking just a week after pal Victoria Beckham confirmed she is having a baby girl, Mel said she hasn't yet decided whether or not they would like to learn the sex of the child.

'I haven't fully decided if I want to know or not. I’m over the first trimester, so I’m past the shady three months and on to safe territory,' she said.

'The first three months, I was pretty sick and tired, to be honest, which I’ve never been before.'
The new baby will join Mel's two other children from previous relationships, Phoenix Chi, 12, and three-year-old Angel Iris. Big CONGRATS to them!

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment