Friday, March 18, 2011

Coupled Up: BowWow And Angela Simmons At The Nets Game!

 

Look! Are yall gonna get married or what??? Enough with the dramatics....

Rapper BowWow and his on-again-off-again woman Angela Simmons were spotted at The Nets game in New Jersey yesterday having a good ole time!

They were also joined by Angela's cousin Jessica and another gentleman, but no one really cares about them...we're focusing on Bow and Angela!

I really like these two together! I'm sure Angela isn't commiting to him just yet because he still has a lot of "play" up in him, but a few years down the road I wouldn't be surprised if they got married!

Ummmm, I might need to calm down with my wishes. These two may not even want all of that! LOL


1 comment:

  1. yyyaaayyy i knew these pics were going to surface because my girl Ang tweeted about it yest "dancing in my seat" go yall go yall. Bow weezie u btr get ur act together and stop playing games with these tricks out here. my girl look good when she get dressed up or down, her body is sick cute face and u never know she just might b a freak but she gotta play the role u know DAYYUM. o and i know ur mama like her SO WTF

    ReplyDelete