Wednesday, March 16, 2011

SAD NEWS: West Coast Entertainer Nate Dogg Passes Away


In incredibly sad news, West Coast entertainer/legend Nathaniel "Nate Dogg" Hale has passed away after several years of health problems. He was 41 years old.
Hale's death was first reported by the Long Beach Press Telegram, which noted that his family announced his death on Tuesday. The cause of death was not announced at press time, but Hale had struggled with serious health issues recently, including suffering a massive stroke in 2007 that left him partially paralyzed and another the following year. A spokesperson for the singer could not be reached for comment at press time for further details on his passing.
His long time friend Snoop Dogg tweeted:
"We lost a true legend n hip hop n rnb. One of my best friends n a brother to me since 1986 when I was a sophomore at poly high where we met. I love u buddy luv. U will always b wit me 4ever n a day u put the g n g funk u put the 1 n 213 n u put yo stamp on evrybdy u ever didit wit ... I miss u cuzz I am so sad but so happy I got to grow up wit u and I will c u again n heaven cuz u know d slogan. ... All doggs go to heaven yo homie n baby brotha bigg snoopdogg!!"
REST IN PEACE!

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment