Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Ummmmm, NeNe Leakes Isn't The Only One Who Hates Star Jones!



Add LaToya Jackson to that long growing list!

Celebrity Aprentice is proving to be a TV hit this season partly because of all of the drama between the castmates on and off camera.

Not only has Housewives star NeNe Leakes issued a verbal attack on the former View co-host Star Jones, but now it's LaToya Jackson's turn to let Star have it!
"I think everybody has a hard time with Star. I really do. Ok, I don't want to say anything really bad. Ok, she's mean…because I always say, if I had lost that much weight I would have been so happy and pleased with myself. It's something inside that's hurting her to react that way to everyone…just put a smile on your face sometimes!"
hahahahahahahahaha!

Damn, LaToya! Did you HAVE to bring up her past weight! The SHADE has run rampant and I must say I'm loving it!

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment