Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Adele Talks Ex-Boyfriend, Absent Father And More To "Rolling Stone" Magazine


THAT FACE....Huniiiiiiiiiii!!!

British pop (and one of the loves of my life) Adele graciously gives serious FACE on the May 2011 issue of Rolling Stone Magazine (interviewed by music journalist Toure) where she speaks on her body, her ex who inspired the 21 album, her absent father and MORE!

This young gal will be mentioned with the GREATS one day! Mark my words....

Excerpts under the break....

Many of the songs on her hit album 21 were inspired by a break-up with her boyfriend. "He was artistic, but not romantic," she says. "We'd just bicker over a cup of tea or the fact that my lighter wasn't working." Nonetheless, Adele says, "He made me an adult and put me on the road that I'm traveling on."
Adele says her dad was never in the picture. He recently talked to a British tabloid and said that he regretted his actions. "I never knew my dad," she says. "He has no fuckin' right to talk about me."
I hear that!
Despite the fact that she's one of the most successful new recording artists of the past few years, Adele still has terrible stage fright. "I'm scared of audiences," she says. "One show in Amsterdam I was so nervous I escaped out the fire exit. I've thrown up a couple of times. Once in Brussels I projectile vomited on someone. I just gotta bear it. But I don't like touring. I have anxiety attacks a lot."
You would never tell (besides the fact that she sits down during a lot of her live performances). REAL singers don't need props, dancers, gimmicks etc. They just BLOW....
"My life is full of drama and I won't have time to worry about something as petty as what I look like…I don't like going to the gym. I like eating fine foods and drinking nice wine. Even If I had a really good figure, I don't think I'd get my tits and ass out for no one."
LIVING for this girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment