Wednesday, April 13, 2011

GaGa Is HIGH FASHION In "Harper's Bazaar" Magazine!


This cover is FIERCE! And NO, I'm not just saying that because I am a GaGa fan! It's very bold, yet innocent don't you think???

Also gearing up for the release of her highly anticipated album due out next month, Lady GaGa is revving up promotions for the new project by covering Harper's Bazaar magazine for their May 2011 issue.

In the feature, GaGa discusses her body, fashion statements, her stand on plastic surgery, and more.

More flix and excerpts under the break....


 “I had all these number-one records, and I had sold all these albums, and it was sort of this turning point: Am I going to try and embrace Hollywood and assimilate to that culture? I put my toe in that water, and it was a Kegel-exercise vaginal reaction where I clenched and had to retract immediately. I ran furiously back to New York, to my old apartment, and I hung out with my friends, and I went to the same bars.”

This is why I love her!!! Who would describe that feeling in such a way? ONLY GaGa...LOL!

 “I have never had plastic surgery, and there are many pop singers who have. I think that promoting insecurity in the form of plastic surgery is infinitely more harmful than an artistic expression related to body modification.”
 
“I am an artist, and I have the ability and the free will to choose the way the world will envision me.”

LOOOOOVE her!

In related news, it seems as if GaGa had a little mishap on stage Sunday night in the middle of her concert in Houston, Texas. GaGa was standing on her piano bench, with one leg on her piano, when she lost her balance and fell in the middle of singing her new tune You and I. But GaGa didn’t miss a beat, and popped back up to continue the song, injury-free.

Most of the REAL ENTERTAINERS do!

No comments:

Post a Comment