Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Kobe Bryant Issues A Statement For Dropping The "F"-Bomb!

“What I said last night should not be taken literally. My actions were out of frustration during the heat of the game, period. The words expressed do NOT reflect my feelings towards the gay and lesbian communities and were NOT meant to offend anyone.”
I've made this comment before, but it seems as if I will have to repeat myself......Black people DO NOT like to be referred to as the N-word, and Gays DO NOT like to be referred to as the F-word. POINT.BLANK.PERIOD.!!!

When people start to realize this, we will inch a little closer to world peace....YES!

Both terms represent a negative and vile description of both groups, so using the word in ANY context will bring about an uproar.

Kobe, YOU, being a role model, should know and do better!!!

PS - And Kobe...another thing. That was a half azz apology...

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment