Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Nick Cannon Shields His Wife's Naked Breasts From The World!


*stares aimlessly into space with my mouth wide open*

I know there are many other famous women who have posed in the buff all while pregnant on a national magazine, but there is just something about Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon naked that just disturbs my spirit!
Am I the only one that feels this "look" is forced? No. Just me? Oh....

Another one under the break....


*soft sigh*

Nick, you ain't got "swole" YET with all of your money? You could've bought some muscles by now....

Images: OK! Magazine


1 comment:

  1. first of all stop it with the janet jackson pose pls them titties r tooo big and nick's hand look like he is struggling to keep them covered

    Mariah i have always thought u did too much so i expect nothing less from you

    ReplyDelete