Monday, April 11, 2011

Tori Spelling Pregnant With Her Third Child

 

I saw these flix of Tori Spelling earlier today from last night's GLAAD Media Awards and IMMEDIATELY thought to myself, hmmmmmmm....something ain't right! Her mid-section is protruding slightly. Also, why would she be wearing this ill fitted black dress considering she is so small, and never really wears clothes that fit big on her. 

WELP! My answer came today on Twitter (told yall it's like the 2nd coming of Christ!) when Tori tweeted:
I know there's been a lot of speculation, so I wanted everyone to hear from me... Its official...Dean & I are PREGNANT!!!!
CONGRATS to them! This will be the 3rd child for Tori and her husband Dean McDermott

1 comment:

  1. Damn that bitch prego again. She got a girl and a boy what else did she need

    ReplyDelete