Monday, May 16, 2011

Donald Trump Is NOT Running For The Presidency!


So after a month-long of hoopla and verbal attacks on President Barack Obama, the toupee-looking fool with a big mouth that they call Donald Trump has decided he will NOT run for the Presidency of the United States:

"After considerable deliberation and reflection, I have decided not to pursue the office of the Presidency," he said in a statement. "This decision does not come easily or without regret; especially when my potential candidacy continues to be validated by ranking at the top of the Republican contenders in polls across the country. I maintain the strong conviction that if I were to run, I would be able to win the primary and ultimately, the general election. I have spent the past several months unofficially campaigning and recognize that running for public office cannot be done half heartedly. Ultimately, however, business is my greatest passion and I am not ready to leave the private sector."
Donald...cut the jokes!!! You had no intention on running anything but your mouth! I have lost a TREMENDOUS amount of respect for him. Dancers keep in mind, $$$ tends to buy you respect unfortunately.

No comments:

Post a Comment