Friday, May 6, 2011

Jennifer Aniston Promotes New Fragrance In NYC


Everybody's favorite "Friend" Jennifer Aniston looked lovely in an orange Vivienne Westwood dress for the launch of her new self-titled fragrance at Sephora Lexington Avenue in New York City yesterday.

Of the new fragrance, Mizz Aniston said: "I wanted this fragrance to be a personal library of scent memories. For example, my love of night blooming jasmine has lasted a lifetime. Growing up in California, I distinctly remember the scent of jasmine on summer evenings. I consider the scent of the ocean to be one of life's most uplifting sensual experiences. No aroma is quite so purifying, humbling and exhilarating. The combination of the salty air and tropical oils reminds me of long sunny days on the beach-pure happiness." 

More flix of Jennifer under the break....


 
 This dress is fabulous!
 
Jennifer is cute as a button!

Images: INF Daily/Getty Images


No comments:

Post a Comment