Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Kanye Rolls Up In A Space Ship With Two Brunettes In The Back Seat!

 

I promised you Dancers that I would no longer post pics like this, considering we are in a recession and all, but what type of space ship is this?!?!? Ewwwwwwwww...NASTY (I mean that in a good way for all you short bus riders)!!!

Having been spotted the other day kissing a mystery blond on a balcony in Cannes, Kanye West decided that wasn't enough and stepped it up a notch by being spotted in the company of two other female friends during his trip to the French Riviera. He had to SHYT on all of us by rolling up at the VIP Lounge in a convertible white Maybach with two brunettes in the back seat.

OOOOOOOH! I wanna go *jumping up and down* !!!!!!!!!!!

Am I on my groupie-steez? Perhaps. Judge me.....

Sidebar - Kanye by himself > Amber Rose and Wiz *runs and hides*



No comments:

Post a Comment