Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Paris Hilton And The Fam At Her "World According To Paris" Premiere


Say what you will about the Hilton/Richards gang, through the ups and downs this family sticks together. And we all know that this family, particularly Paris, has seen their fare share of public drama!

Last night the whole family came out to support Paris Hilton for the premiere of her newest reality, The World According To Paris, last night at the Tropicana Bar at The Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel.

Paris' mom and dad Kathy and Rick Hilton, her aunts and RHOBH stars Kyle and Kim Richards, sister Nicky Hilton and Paris' boyfriend Cy Waits all hit the red carpet to support their gal.
“I want it to be the best show possible, so there were a lot of things where I'm like 'Oh, my God, I want to cut that out,' but I let it go. I put my producer hat on and I thought ‘This is great TV,’ and even though it's really personal and there's things in there that I never thought in a million years I would show on camera I do show them. And I was like ‘My parents are going to watch this – oh my goodness!’ But it's real.”
More flix under the break....


 
 
 
 

Paris' new show premieres on the Oxygen channel June 1st at 10/9c

Images: Getty Images


No comments:

Post a Comment