Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The Braxton Sisters Strip Down To Their Swimsuits For VIBE Mag


Well Well Well, ladies! Who said Toni was the only Braxton sister that can get some shine?!

On the heels of their popular reality show Braxton Family Values, Trina, Tamar, Traci and Towanda Braxton want to show us that they are ready to step out from the shadows of their superstar big sister Toni Braxton in a feature for VIBE Magazine's Summer of Celebs in Swimwear feature.

I have to admit, the sisters look GREAT! More of the spread under the break......



 
 Traci aka Ashanti....am I lying???
 Get it Trina! I'm mad you had to be covered up in black, but I'll take it.....
 Towanda, with a body like this you need to drop that ZERO of a husband of yours. He's an author without a published book, right? HA!
 And my fave....TAMAR!!! Who Madd???
 

WERK, ladies!

The season finale of Braxton Family Values airs tonight, followed by the reunion special hosted by Wendy Williams! I'll be watching.

Images: VIBE


1 comment:

  1. Superb website you have here but I was wondering if you knew of any forums
    that cover the same topics talked about in this article?
    I'd really love to be a part of online community where I can get comments from other experienced individuals that share the same
    interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know.
    Bless you!

    My homepage how long does it take to get rid of cellulite through exercise

    ReplyDelete