Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Fergie To ALLURE Magazine: "I’m Just Trying To Age Gracefully”


Aren't we all Fergie...aren't we all!

The Black Eyed Peas star covers the July 2011 issue of ALLURE magazine where she talks about aging (she's 36), her body, working hard and more!
“I’m definitely young at heart, and I always will be, I’m just trying to age gracefully.”
Check excerpts under the break....




On her looks: “I’ve learned to love my nose because it’s unique. It’s interesting, and it just makes me a little different.”

On her body: “I think people think that I’m pregnant sometimes because my weight fluctuates … My problem is my discipline. I see a Jack in the Box or a Del Taco, and I will impulsively want it. I’m a work in progress in that area … I gain and lose weight everywhere from the thighs up.”

It's good to hear that I'm in good company!
 

On taking a break from the band: “I took a break to have a wedding. I’ve definitely committed some time this year to the Peas, but not as [much as] I have in previous years. I need balance in my life, and the guys understand that … I don’t think Will ever wants a break. We’re very different in that way.”

Images: ALLURE


No comments:

Post a Comment