Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Flash's News!


*knock knock* Is this thing on?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Dancers, I'VE MISSED YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First and foremost, please forgive me! My life has been consumed with me moving (I'm so tired of packing, painting, unpacking, cleaning, etc., I don't know what to do with myself...WHEW!!!).

Just an FYI, Posts will be a bit spotty this week but if you love me the way you say you love me, then you won't go anywhere *fingers crossed*.

Also, I will be launching my very own blog (IAmFlashdance.com) next month and will keep you notified on the exact day.

Thanks for sticking with me, Dancers!


2 comments:

  1. Patiently waiting..smile

    ReplyDelete
  2. YYYAAAYYYYY Heeeyyyyyyey Flash, i have missed you GREATLY, i am SOOOO thirty for tea. opening the reisling for now *smooches*

    ReplyDelete