Monday, June 13, 2011

The Look Of Someone SEVERELY Emaciated.....

 Wiz Khalifa performing at Bonnaroo 2011 in Manchester, TN on Saturday

I.QUIT.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No actually, I don't. I must speak on his "look" because I am concerned. How is it that LeAnn Rimes can walk around like a 12 year old boy on the verge of puberty, and we RIP HER A NEW ONE on a daily, yet Wiz Khalifa can walk around like one of those "Save The Children" kids on TV and we say NOTHING! And FOR SHAME, where is you shirt?!?!?!?

More of this situation under the break.....



 
 No seriously. I.QUIT.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yet Amber stands there, (thick thighs and all) like she is ready to throttle him any minute now. I give up....



3 comments:

  1. Yeah he looked pretty bad, I must say..oh and the dance moves? smh

    ReplyDelete
  2. SKINNY BOYS RULE get it skinny. hahahahahahahaha
    while that bombshell stands on the sideline like a hoodrat WTF Amber, u didnt have to go to work

    sidebar: he does look like he has some type on disease that cant b cure lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. while that bombshell stands on the sideline like a hoodrat WTF Amber, u didnt have to go to work
    1000 thread count ,
    wamsutta pima cotton sheets ,

    ReplyDelete