Thursday, June 9, 2011

US 'X-Factor' Judges Invade New Jersey!


All of the US X-Factor judges - Simon Cowell, Paula Abdul, L.A. Reid, and Nicole Scherzinger *side-eye* (I still haven' gotten over the fact that they let Cheryl Cole go, but I'll live...) - were on hand greeting fans outside the Prudential Center in New Jersey earlier today.

According to GossipCenter, The judges are "currently going through the audition round and is being reported that the process the contestants must go through comes with a strict list of rules they must abide by. According to the Sun newspaper, hopefuls are not allowed to post pictures on their social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter or talk about how they did on the show. One contestant dished to the Sun about the strict guidelines, saying “It was the most frightening thing I’ve seen. I was worried that I couldn’t even tell my mum how I’d done. We were told that unless you signed the form you weren’t allowed to go do the show. They were saying that it was important the element of surprise was kept in there and that we didn’t just blab everything.” And then added “I could understand that but it has put people on edge as we’re mainly kids – we don’t understand legal jargon.”

You wanna be a STAR? Then sign the damn paper! Simple.

I'm excited to have Simon and Paula back on the TV screen. Are you?

More flix under the break....


 
 These two! They'll be fighting when the show airs. Mark my words....
 
 
I'm still baffled by Nicole as  judge. Pretty gal? YES. Judge? NOPE. Yall couldn't find anybody else, Simon? I don't believe it....

Images: Splash


No comments:

Post a Comment