Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Cy Waits: I'm Happy I'm No Longer Dating Paris Hilton!


Oh, you say that now! But months ago, you were in love. BOY!
"I don't want to speak for Paris, but this breakup is something I knew for a number of months needed to happen – and we finally saw eye to eye. I need to get back to focusing on my career. In my next relationship I expect honesty, strong values, true communication, commitment, mutual trust and respect, something I didn't necessarily have recently," he said. "At the end of the day, I want my partner and I to have the same ethics. When I'm involved with someone, my focus is keeping them safe, trying to keep them out of trouble and always being supportive," he said. "Partying is not my thing. I live a healthy lifestyle. I avoid drugs. ... I have a social cocktail every now and then."
Sources are saying that Cy didn't like his portrayal on Paris' reality show, The World According To Paris, as a jealous boyfriend. They are claiming that Cy is pretty peeved at her and the show's producers:
"That's not him at all," the friend said. "They really made him look bad through editing and cutting."
But Cy does miss one aspect of Paris' life: Her parents Kathy and Rick Hilton.
"The unfortunate things about this is how much I really ended up loving them," he said. "They were really like a mother and father to me."
Dah well....MOVE ONE! Simple.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment