Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Jessica Alba And Her Baby Bump Cover "Latina" Magazine


She looks so pretty!

Latin superstar Jessica Alba graces the cover of the August 2011 issue of Latina magazine, accompanied by her growing baby bump! In the feature, the actress talks about motherhood, her insecurities, studying Spanish and MORE!
On balancing motherhood and career:
“After I had Honor I didn’t leave the house for a while. It was all about changing diapers and feedings and still trying to get back in to the routine of my [acting] thing. I love what I do. But unless it’s worth it, I’m not going to spend time away from my daughter. Before I had her, work was all I had. Now it’s not.”

Her insecurities: 
“I was a lot more insecure when I was younger. I was very sensitive to criticism. Now I’m definitely a lot more self‐assured.” In 2008, she told Latina: “All of the stuff I got made fun of as a kid– bubble butt, fish lips, the dark skin – I’m proud of now.” 

On preparing for her 2nd child:
“The first time around, every moment was so new and terrifying and now I know what to expect. It’s like ‘It’s fine, I’ve been there before.’ With Honor, I was constantly asking myself ‘Is she moving? Is her heart beating?’ I’d worry about everything, and with this baby I don’t have the same anxieties.”

On studying Spanish:
“I’ve definitely considered moving to a Spanish‐speaking country for a little while, even if it’s just a month or two, because I think at the end of the day that’s how you really learn.”
To read more on Jessica in Latina magazine, CLICK HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment