Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Rutina Wesley Talks The Future Of 'Tara' On "Tue Blood"


For all my True Blood lovers, I'm sure most if not all of you were shocked and frightened by Sunday's season finale of HBO's popular series. Now Rutina Wesley, the fire cracker that plays 'Tara' on the show, divulges to Entertainment Weekly all of the details on if  'Tara' is REALLY dead and her status on the show!

Sidebar - Lemme just say this: HBO can go STRAIGHT TO HELL for making us wait a year + to see the outcome of the finale! I NEED TO KNOW NOW!!!

The interview under the break....




ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: What did you think when you read the season finale script?

RUTINA WESLEY: Well I mean, I knew ahead of time that it was coming. It’s always a scary place as an actor to go there. I don’t know what their plans are for next season. I know that Alan has said there are “big plans,” but I don’t know what that really means, and things can always change. I’m not for sure, but I trust him completely. At the end of the day, it’s hard to see how I’m coming back, seeing as half of my head was just blown off. I don’t know. They may figure something out. I mean it’s True Blood. There’s always flashbacks. There’s phantasms. There’s all this crazy stuff. It’s very possible. But I’m excited either way. If it does all end, I’ve had the most amazing time of my life. It’s really great.

In your mind, is Tara dead?
Well I mean half my head is missing. I’m just gonna keep saying that. You know, it’s True Blood. I feel like anything is possible. If anything, it is the golden hour though. If she is able to be saved, it’s like she’s got 20 seconds. It’s not a lot of time. I’m curious to see what they’re going to do with all of it. I hope I’m back. But again half my head is missing [laughs].

Maybe Tara will just wear a lot of hats?
Yeah I mean yeah she can wear a lot of hats. Put some gauze on it. But people are going crazy! [Laughs]

CLICK HERE for the full interview!

No comments:

Post a Comment