Sunday, October 23, 2011

The Kardashian Clan Celebrate Kim's Birthday In Vegas!

Kris Humphries: Hey guys...you think I can squeeze in just beside Kim? No? DAMN.....

Kim Kardashian has gotten a year older, Dancers.....ALERT THE AUTHORITIES! This is cause for a celebration Dammit!!!

Reality TV's biggest star turned 31 on Friday, so in true Kardashian fashion...what does she do to celebrate? Of course she invited the whole fam to get it in Vegas style! They rung in the festivities at The Cosmopolitan's Marquee nightclub where Kim was joined by husband Kris Humphries, mom Kris Jenner, and sister Khloe and Lamar Odom

Kim tweeted her excitement for her birthday: "Get ready Vegas! Marquee will be kray 2nite! Heard @KhloeKardashian @RealLamarOdom & @KrisJenner came 2 surprise me! I saw on twitter hehe"

More flix under the break.....


Oh Lord! I can only imagine what Khloe was saying on the mic....LOL! My Bytch!
Happy Birthday, Kim!

Images: Getty Images/INF Daily


1 comment: