Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Sports Commentator Charles Barkley Drops The Pounds With "Weight Watchers"!


WERK, "Big Honey"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Because with all of that hard breathing and such on National TV, I was getting concerned sir!

Former NBA superstar and TNT sports commentator Charles Barkley is almost back to his old self after dropping 27 lbs (just 27?!?!?!?) with the popular weight loss program "Weight Watchers".
"I felt bloated and big. Now I've got more energy! I thought vegetables were all nasty! Weight Watchers has me eating cauliflower, brussel sprouts and asparagus, and I really, really like it. I feel good. My body is starting to look like a person again! I've been fat for a long time."
I 2nd that emotion! Still love you, tho!

Charles is endorsing a new "Weight Watchers" program targeted for men entitled "Lose Like a Man."

MAAAAN! First Jennifer Hudson, now Charles? I'M SOLD! Where do I sign up?

No comments:

Post a Comment