Thursday, June 3, 2010

Gary Coleman Already Divorced When He Died?


According to his lawyer, that is correct!

"I can confirm they've been divorced since August 12, 2008," attorney Randy Kester, who handled the divorce says. "At the time of Gary Coleman's death, they were not married. I have no knowledge if they were ever remarried. Gary wanted me to keep their divorce private," Kester says, "but now that it's been made public, I'm compelled to say it's all true."

Shielia Erickson, a Salt Lake City agent who represents Shannon Price, says she isn't sure about the couple's marital status. "I wish I could clear that up ... I'm still waiting to find out myself from Shannon." But she says Price and Coleman took care of each other. "They needed each other and loved each other," says Erickson. “They wanted to work through their problems."

I don't know about yall, but why does this even matter? It's been widely reported that Coleman was pretty much FLAT BROKE upon his passing, so I'm not sure why she would need to prove they were indeed married.

Because let's keep it all the way real.....it's always about the money in these sort of things!

Hmmmmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment